And I don’t cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza – Tiger Woods
We recently went to my in-laws place. On our way to the place and back, all the FM stations kept playing a common ad repeatedly. The advertisement was from a popular pizza brand informing us that their pizzas were now bigger and better and loaded with more toppings, but the price remained unchanged. I thought to myself, if this was possible all along, then why wait till now to woo your customer. I guess that’s because the paisa vasool desi customer now has more value options then before and hence doesn’t need to settle for the old branded bread and cheese served up by the so called expert pizzerias all these years.
And with the subtle pizza advertising came the urge to eat some. We had heard of this place called Mojo Pizza, and decided to go with a home delivery. Mojo pizza is a new name in the pizza market, but after having eaten there I can easily say that they know that their customer is king!
We had tried four different varieties of G A R L I C B R E A D S –
- Classic Garlic Bread: Crunchy edges and a soft garlicky centre. A classic in every sense!
- Cheese Garlic Bread: Bread loaded with mozzarella cheese and a dash of Garlic and Herbs! My kids loved this one and just couldn’t stop!
- Exotic Garlic Bread: A spicy version of the otherwise bland dish, this was bread loaded with Olives, Jalapenos and Corn.
- Chicken Cheese Garlic Bread: Upping the garlic bread status from a mere side dish to a main course contender, this had spicy minced chicken atop the cheesy garlic bread, a killer combo!
Next were C H I C K E N W I N G S: These were bold, with a thick smoky sauce, more on the spicy side. The wings were juicy and lip smacking, literally!
Now coming to the P I Z Z A S;
- American Pepperoni Pizza: This was a classic 100% pork & cheese pizza with smoked pepperoni, just the way I like it!
- Chicken Full Smash Pizza: This pizza redefines the meaning of loaded with chunks of Chicken Tikka, Roast Chicken, Chicken Kebab, Red Paprika, Black Olives, Capsicum and Onions.
- The Meat Eater: A mix of BBQ Chicken, Roast Chicken, Spicy Chicken & Chicken Sausage in a base of thick creamy cheese on a crisp crust
- Fantastic Four: This fire breathing pizza was loaded with Roast Chicken, Chicken Sausage, Spicy Jalapenos and Capsicum
All four pizzas had the same crispy dry consistency of pizza bread, overloaded with meaty toppings and spread on a thick and smooth cheesy base, making each bite heavenly! Each ten inch pizza is equal in volume to two of its branded counterparts and twice as tasty! We ended the meal with a Choco Lava Cake which was yummy!